The Penwith Education Trust (PET) was formed in April 2012 by ourselves and three other local schools. It is a Co-operative Trust, which was founded on co-operative principles and is committed to the co-operative philosophy.
The aims for the Trust are to:
- Ensure consistently high expectations and outcomes across all of our schools: amongst learners, teachers, parents and carers;
- Enable all learners to benefit from high quality teaching and learning;
- Work effectively with parents and carers, professionals and the wider community to promote health and well-being, in order to create the right conditions for learners to thrive;
- Make efficient use of all resources available to us and thereby maximize the benefits for learners;
- Work with external partners including other Schools to widen the range of collaborative opportunities available to our workforce and our young people;
- Improve social cohesion within our community by strengthening our commitment to co-operative values, including respect, social justice, fairness and democracy.
For further information on the PET, please contact our Company Secretary, Geoff Brighton, on: firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 07747 737383.