To commence: 1st September 2022
We have an exciting opportunity to join our friendly and caring school in
the heart of the community of Heamoor.
From September 2022, we are looking to appoint an EYFS Teaching Assistant who is looking for a rewarding role in our school. The role will be a permanent (variable hour) post.
We are seeking a passionate, enthusiastic Teaching Assistant who is an excellent classroom practitioner, good communicator and team player. We are proud to be a creative, nurturing and supportive school; one where children have a real desire to learn and where a mutually respectful atmosphere exists between children and adults.
We are looking for;
• Successful Teaching Assistant who is able to raise and sustain high standards.
• A colleague who have excellent interpersonal skills with pupils, staff and parents.
• Reflective practitioner with a sense of humour and a good understanding of emotional intelligence.
• A person who can contribute to our dynamic and hard-working team.
• An individual who have high standards and expectations of both themselves and others.
• Practitioner who enthuse, inspire and motivate children.
• Colleague who are well organised, able to prioritise and willing to work hard as part of our school team.
• Individual who are supportive of and sympathetic to the ethos of the school.
• Practitioner who is not afraid to do things differently and understand that inclusion is not everyone doing the same thing at the same time in the same way.
We can offer:
• A supportive school; one where children are put firmly at the heart of everything we do.
• A chance to thrive in an ambitious school, working in partnership with a Headteacher who is passionate and determined to continue the school’s journey to excellence.
• A friendly and supportive team dedicated to rapid school improvement and enjoyment of school life
• Motivated and happy children who are keen to learn and are enthusiastic about school.
• A warm, friendly, caring working environment with dynamic, interested and enthused staff.
• Ongoing development opportunities to challenge and support you professionally
• Genuine value and support of staff well-being.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed.
Please contact the school secretary, Mrs Carol Nicholls by phone (01736 364868) or email; email@example.com.
Closing date: Friday 10th June 2022
Interview: Tuesday 21st June 2022
Completed applications should be returned to the school either;
by post/by hand (labelled “for the attention of: Mrs Jodie Flynn”)
or emailed to the Headteacher, Mrs Jodie Flynn firstname.lastname@example.org
(please include your name in the electronic file name)