School Games 2020
The Virtual School Games 2020
Welcome to the Virtual School Games 2020!
Here you will find all you need to take part in this year's games. See below for the School Games letter which explains things like how to take part and how to submit your results.
The challenges are on activity cards that you can practise before the School Games 'kick-off' on 22nd June. See below for these. Each activity card has a really useful video link that shows you how to complete the challenge.
The 'How To' video has been recorded by a School Games organiser and explains how to complete challenges and how to submit results.
Get involved and have fun!
- Virtual School Games 2020 'How To' Video
- Active Cornwall Website
- Active Cornwall YouTube channel for the Opening Ceremony
- Athletics - Speed Bounce Activity Card.pdf
- Athletics - Standing Long Jump Activity Card.pdf
- Athletics - Standing High Jump Activity Card.pdf
- Bowls Boccia - Knock'em Down Activity Card.pdf
- Bowls Boccia - The Target Activity Card.pdf
- Dance - Hip Hop Activity Card.pdf
- Gymnastics - A Sequence Activity Card.pdf
- Tennis - Continuous Rally Activity Card.pdf
- Tennis - Continuous Volley Activity Card.pdf
- Tennis - Target Shooting Activity Card.pdf
- Volleyball - Flick & Catch Activity Card.pdf
- Volleyball - Hot Potato Activity Card.pdf
- Volleyball - The Serve Activity Card.pdf
- Making up the Miles Activity Card.pdf