Early Years Class Teacher Vacancy
To commence: 1st September 2019
We have an exciting opportunity to join our friendly and caring school in
the heart of the community of Heamoor.
From September 2019, we are looking to appoint an Early Years Teacher who is looking for a rewarding role in our school. The role will be a permanent post.
We are seeking a passionate, enthusiastic candidate who is an excellent classroom practitioner. We are proud to be a creative, nurturing and supportive school; one where children have a real desire to learn and where a mutually respectful atmosphere exists between children and adults.
We are looking for a person who;
- Really cares about young people and their learning
- Is highly motivated and enjoys working with young children
- Relates well to pupils, staff and parents
- Actively supports partnerships with parents, home learning and outside agencies
- Has the ability to maximise the achievement of all children with high aspirations for all groups
- Wants the opportunity to grow and develop
- Understands the importance of a language rich learning environment both inside and outside
- Has a strong commitment to school improvement and a clear determination to achieve
- Is a reflective practitioner, has a sense of humour and a good understanding of emotional intelligence.
- Someone who is supportive of and sympathetic to the ethos of the school
We can offer:
- A supportive school; one where children are put firmly at the heart of everything we do.
- A chance to thrive in an ambitious school, working in partnership with a Headteacher who is passionate and determined to continue the school’s journey to excellence.
- A friendly and supportive team dedicated to rapid school improvement and enjoyment of school life
- Motivated and happy children who are keen to learn and are enthusiastic about school.
- A warm, friendly, caring working environment with dynamic, interested and enthused staff.
- Ongoing development opportunities to challenge and support you professionally
- Genuine value and support of staff well-being.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed. Please contact the school secretary, Mrs Carol Nicholls by phone or email; firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date: 3pm on Wednesday 15th May, 2019
Interview: Tuesday 21st May, 2019
Completed applications should be returned to the school office (labelled “for the attention of: Mrs Jodie Flynn”) or emailed to email@example.com