This page is currently under construction
Did you Know? You can register for FSM’s if you are in receipt of any of the benefits listed below.
· Income support
· Income-based Jobseekers Allowance
· Income-related Employment and support Allowance
· Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
· The Guarantee element of State Pension Credit
· Child Tax Credit, provided they are not entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual income (as assessed by HM Revenue & Customs) that does not exceed £16,190
· Working Tax Credit ‘run on’ - the payment someone may receive for a further four weeks after they stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit.
The School Office has FSM Claim Forms—don’t forget you could save yourself £350 a year if you are eligible, but it would also mean that the school would gain £488 extra funding for each pupil receiving FSM.
You are viewing the text version of this site.
Need help? check the requirements page.